What type of hair to choose for extensions? What is the difference between cut curls with a natural tone and those that have been colour corrected? Smooth and coloured Slavic-Russian hair allows you to enrich the shade spectrum of your hair, adding more saturated colours. Those that are completely natural do not look exceptionally shiny, so girls often choose strands with initially gentle colouring.
1. Waves and curls are good, they give an impressive volume, but they cannot provide a flow from the shoulders to the back. This is an indescribable sense of beauty reminiscent of the streams of the waterfall, descending from the top of the head. No wonder that practically every commercial for hair care products shows exactly flat strands, but not curls.
2. Low weight. If we compare Slavic hair with Asian hair, the difference is significant. But a cascade of locks is created on the head, and we want to wear them without weighing.
3. A silky sheen. Looking at the surface of the hair, you can immediately see how well-groomed it is. Dull strands indicate lack of vitamins, so every woman wants to see a healthy glow in any hairstyle. In smooth hair, natural characteristics are preserved as much as possible and there is no thin coating of silicone.
4. Smooth strands with proper care form less tangles. It is important to use a suitable brush, shampoos and balms, gently wash your hair in its natural position, and sleep with your hair neatly gathered in a braid or ponytail.
5. Most hairstyles are designed for straight, not wavy hair. Yes, it is beautiful in a loose state, but no less attractive in a bun, a neat knot, in crown or French braids, plaits, and ponytails.
Dyeing provides an accurate hit to the natural tone. If desired, select options for highlighting or Ombre. Ladies with a creative mood can give preference to radically opposite colours, combining white with black or fiery red with dark chestnut. Today not only brown colour is in fashion, but also gray-purple hair.
Thanks to multiple corrections, clients will enjoy a new length of hair for months. Hair extension is performed both on 20 cm and 90 cm (it depends on the desires and financial capabilities of customers).
Hairdressers in London salons can get evenly dyed Slavic hair to work with. In addition, delivery across the UK is available as professionals living in other settlements of the country might be interested in high quality goods.