After hair extension procedure, curls need correction after a while. This is due to the fact that your natural strands grow down, and the place of fixation of donor curls fall below, disturbing the splendour of the hairstyle. Reusing keratin hair extensions capsule method will restore the correct position of the fixed material, moving it closer to the roots.
When using this technology it is allowed to visit the hairdresser after 3 months (with band, ring and tress hair extensions correction is done every 1-2 months). In terms of price, customers pay only for the work, since the same donor strands are used.
I want to warn those who are too confident in their abilities. Self-removal of hair extensions can lead to abundant entanglement of native strands and partial loss of natural hair.
The process of reusing hair extensions.
Allow a few free hours to visit the hairdresser without haste.
1. Hardened keratin should be softened. This is done by a special remover, which is applied to the fixing composition. When the area is softened, the tongs split the capsule and slowly remove the donor strand.
2. When all the accumulated material is removed, the head is cleaned of keratin residues and a small amount of fallen hairs. This is done with a comb, for each strand separately. This removes the tangles.
3. Preparing your own hair for hair extensions keratin capsules consists of thoroughly washing your hair with a shampoo that removes grease and dust. For coloured hair same colour pigment should be pre-applied near the roots.
4. Old keratin is removed from the donor material, a new composition is applied, heated with forceps and attached to the client's hair.
You will have to spend at least 3 hours in the salon: 40-60 minutes will be spent to remove the capsules and combing, 120-180 minutes - for re-bonding.
What is important to do after the re-bonding procedure?
You should not wash your head for at least 2 days after the re-bonding session. During this time, keratin will fix the strands well, which would prevent them from sliding.
Shampooing is done quickly. Then the hair is well lathered and the cleanser is immediately rinsed off. No matter how gentle the composition, there are always chemical inclusions that can reduce the adhesive properties of keratin.
Strands after washing are gently dried with a towel, excluding sudden movements, wringing, twisting. During the day, it is desirable to carefully comb the strands a couple of times so that they do not get tangled (especially important when you decide to wear your hair loose).
Re-bonding extensions in London is an off-season procedure and should be performed on time. Thus, you protect yourself from bad hair, unsightly and ridicule appearance.
To make an appointment, please contact the manager or send us an email by filling out the form below.
1. Keratin Micro Bonds Hair correction:
Re-bonding hair extensions using micro bonds starts from — £ 450.