Botox is a special complex in which the components have a positive effect on the characteristics and health of the hair. It is filled with vitamins of youth (A, E, C, B), amino acids, contains useful hyaluronic component, moisturizing and nourishing oils, green tea, etc…
The essence of the procedure.
The result is an updated hair, which has no split ends, dullness, fragility, lifelessness. As if by magic, the strands are transformed, filled with strength, become obedient, voluminous, easily stacked. After a couple of months, it is recommended to repeat the procedure. For burnt by thermal devices, damaged by paint and permanent hair, it is recommended to repeat the nutritional session earlier, in a couple of weeks.
Botox types and technology.
1. Cold rejuvenation means the solution of problems of the hair structure. The cocktail is applied for 2/3 hours, it eliminates visible problems with strands.
2. Hot recovery cocktail is recommended if you want not only to improve the hair, but also to straighten them. After applying the mixture, apply a hair "flat iron" with the processing temperature of the order of 200C.
The impact is directed to the reconstruction of the hair from the inside. Strands, like an elixir, absorb vitamin mixture, transforming in the eyes. The effect is cumulative, so after a time the procedure is repeated. When washing your hair, choose a sulfate-free shampoo that preserves the result of rejuvenation.
The master applies the composition to the washed hair, the head is covered with a cap of polyethylene and warmed with warm air. At this time, the hair absorbs the active components, and the cuticles are sealed to maintain a positive result.
Tips from hairdressers from London.
- Within 4 hours after absorption of the Botox you can't go to relax, comb her hair or hiding her hair under a hat.
- One and a half weeks it is recommended to refrain from sunbathing, saunas and solariums.
- Additional recharge after the next wash will perform coconut oil.
- It is better to refuse from plastic combs and brushes that cause electrification of the hair.
- Do without "horse tails", tiered hairstyles, tightly braided braids, which will increase the load on the strands.
- If you are used to using a Hairdryer, buy a device that dries not hot ionized air.
- If you want a Perm, wait a few weeks.
When Botox for hair is contraindicated.
- The skin has increased (allergenic) irritability, negatively reacting to any new components of care.
- On the head there are wounds, deep scratches, traces of burns.
- Carrying children and nursing mothers (cocktail components penetrate the blood and can harm the child).
- Women's day.
- Unstable mental state.
Excessive enthusiasm for the procedure can cause a backlash. Between sessions of Botox recharge you need to take a break for 8-10 weeks.
Don't forget to visit the website uashophair there is always a "fresh" information in the form of useful tips and innovations from the field of the beauty industry.