When the material arrives on the table of the Assembly is presented in separate strands, postizher needs from the raw materials to manually assemble a set. The hair is represented by a length ranging from 15 cm. How do they form into a bun?
Two Assembly technology of hair extensions.
Single drawn allows you to get a beam thickened at the base and sparse at the ends. Hair in the semi-finished product sent to stores for subsequent sale may vary 3-5 times. This is due to a one-time combing, in which it is not possible to "fit" the length of the hairs to a specific size.
Double drawn translates to "double combed". A more thorough preparation of the material is carried out, as a result of which the hair of a specific length remains in the bundle, partially interspersed with shorter analogues.
There is an opinion that the product category Single is of less quality. In fact, the hair in bundles of the same quality, but of different lengths, which is caused by options for subsequent use.
- donor bundle, which has hair from 15 cm to 60 cm;
- a large thickness of the workpiece at the top of the tail and a smaller thickness – at the ends of the strands;
- faster manufacturing process, which combs only a third of the beam;
- optimal cost of the material for the client, due to the simplification of work in the preparation of donor hair;
- use under short hair, when you need to carefully perform leveling the boundaries between his hair and hair extensions.
Double is approximately equal to the thickness of the curls in the beam. This is achieved by a two-time combing, removing the hairs of short and medium length.
- slow, carefully conducted work, focused on priority finding in the "tail" of the hair of the required length;
- nearly equal thickness of components on both sides of the beam;
- increased price per set, due to careful combing and high labor costs for the manufacture of products;
- application for hair of any length, which requires an increase in splendor at the ends. If the client will have her hair no longer than 10 cm, then after the build-up the master will have to spend more time leveling the border between his and donor strands.
What material to work with.
You can work with both types of materials, but you should take into account the solvency of customers. In small cities, where there are difficulties with the provision of work and incomes of the local population are often small, a significant demand will receive a Single drawn. However, the owners of long hair is still better to stop at Double drawn.
In London and other large cities of the client got used to choose the best therefore it is desirable to offer them strands with production on technology of a double combing (as our company does). At short own hair of the visitor to the hairdresser more long work a is necessary, however the end result will be better, than with single drawn.
On the website uashophair you will find a significant amount of useful information that will be interesting to read.