Partial hair extensions are offered in Kiev and other cities of Ukraine. It refers to the rapid method of correction of hair, so it does not take much time.
The benefits of fractional extensions.
1. Is in the occipital, temporal, makuleke of the head, in the bangs.
2. Able to correct the consequences of not professionally made haircuts.
3. Modifies the hairstyle, which are used to and in which you want to make a "highlight".
4. Increases the volume of donor hair, some of which disappeared as a result of staining.
5. Hides traces of baldness associated with the effects of long-term use of potent drugs.
6. It helps when you want to hide from the eyes of those present traces of skin lifts, surgical scars.
7. Provides the ability to make thicker own bangs or modify your appearance without cutting your own hair.
8. Hides the uneven done coloring, highlighting, styling singed tools tips.
How it happens.
It is convenient to perform not full extension of the tape technology. Donor hair is firmly attached to its own strands, preventing accidental removal. The material does not cause gravity and is perceived as its own hair. The procedure is carried out by the master manually, without the use of thermal tools and chemical irreversible processes.
The use of natural donor strands increases the practicality and aesthetic appeal. Arranged in size, thickness and color of the hair well "fit" into the natural series, requiring only proper washing and gentle combing. The use of sets of 20 hairs accelerates the work of the master, allowing them to be quickly fixed on a special tape.
When removing the hair, after the action of detaching spray, donor material is painlessly removed, maintaining the integrity of its own hair.
Who is not recommended partial build-up.
- Those undergoing chemotherapy that causes hair loss.
- Antibiotics can temporarily change the characteristics of the hair, resulting in donor strands can poorly join their own hair and quickly fall off.
- In the presence of dermatological problems associated with the scalp.
- Owners of weak, breaking hair.
- When diagnosing blood diseases, violation of cardiovascular functions of the body.
- Those who conduct frequent experiments on hair coloring.
- Under the age of 18 and after 45 years.
- In the case of existing damage to the skin of the head (scratches, thermal wounds, etc.).
- In hormonal dysfunctions, during gestation and lactation feeding of the baby.
In order to educate themselves, obtain information about new technologies and products hair directions suggest to regularly visit the website uashophair.