In winter, natural activity significantly weakens, and in some cases is reduced to zero. In our life, nothing changes: we also study, work, relax, and perform duties in the family circle. Let's look at what dangers lie in wait for hair in the heat and cold.
That presents the period of cold weather.
1. The ends of the strands begin to dry quickly. They already get it when styling procedures, coloring, permanent, and now the cooled air makes its unwanted adjustments. Think for this time about the regular use of a nourishing and moisturizing care series. The increased cross-section of the ends is reduced when they are lubricated with olive oil, macadamia, preparations with Linden, chamomile.
2. Beriberi and wearing hats lead to dullness and electrification of the hair. Static forms a hairstyle with protruding strands, which additionally has to be put in order. At home, a hair dryer with ionization function is offered to reduce the effect of cumulative electricity. If you spray diluted lavender oil on your hair, it will also help reduce hair cracking. A wooden comb will be more useful than the plastic counterpart.
3. Rapid appearance of fat at the roots. The scalp is covered with a lipid film. In the open air, it exudes and even blows out, so that the cells activate their work to produce sebum. When we go into the heat, we feel the blood flow to the head, and the cells increase their productivity under suitable conditions. So there is an excess of sebum in the root zone, which then extends to the entire length of the hair. Hairdressers recommend separating the means for the roots and tips, using in accordance with the problem that arises.
4. Loss of Shine and volume. The use of dietary supplements containing vitamin H, rinsing hair with Apple cider vinegar will return the gloss to your strands. As for increasing the volume in the hairstyle, go from hats to scarves, make a shorter haircut or visually add size due to color coloring. This will also help you not to bother once again with long-term styling.
5.Clean hair. In winter, hair gets fatter faster, so you have to wash it twice as often. If you chose an expensive painting, you want to keep the brightness of the color. A special shampoo will help in this. To obtain the beauty and luster you can use the lamination of the strands.
6. Loss of strands. May increase in winter due to beriberi. If the problem does not have a trichological character, then you need to pay attention to the quality of food, add pharmacy drugs of complex action. From cosmetics, it is suggested to RUB serum into the roots, which deliver subcutaneous nutritional components.
Not only the South of Great Britain, but also London can be extremely hot in the summer. At this time, it is advisable not to go outside without a headdress. And if you are inclined to aristocratic habits – without a light umbrella. Sea water, which leads to burnout and dry hair, should be washed off from your hair immediately after bathing.
Neutralization of the sun-soaked air is performed using care products with high humidity and water-blocking components. If you are on vacation, did not have time to reflect the solar attacks, then, when you return home, visit the hairdresser. He will cut off the burnt ends of the strands and advise restorative remedies.
Did you like this article? Articles and headings that are useful for readers are posted on the site uashophair.com.