Over the past 3 decades, there have been many new practical solutions that allow something previously amazing to turn into reality. Those wishing to quickly lengthen the strands are wondering: what hair extensions to choose? Capsule or tape, which is better?
To do this, you must first determine what the thermal and cold build-up.
Types of build-up depending on the temperature regime.
By thermal methods belong to the building, which provide for the presence of heating processes. This is necessary for the physical hardening process of the fixing accessory.
Cold strands elongation technology involves the use of adhesive compounds and other elements that are the place of bonding their own and donor hair.
Masters from London use both methods, depending on preferences of clients. Let's analyze their features.
Most often used heating keratin forceps (Italian way), rarely choose a gun to heat the protein substance (English way). The most "invisible" result of joining the strands provides a microcapsular method in which the grains of the material are 2 times smaller than the standard ones.
- The capsules are formed with tongs, allow you to make any hair style.
- Pistol keratin forms large lumps at the joints, so the hair is better to wear loose or do hairstyles without raising the strands up. The technology is not suitable for owners of thin and weak hair.
- Microencapsulation is suitable for all types of hair with different degrees of density. It provides a reduced load on your own hair.
Of the disadvantages the feeling of something extra on your hair in the early days, the inability to apply funds to care for the entire length of the strands. And if you got to an unscrupulous master, the capsules in a couple of weeks will begin to slide down.
Those who are afraid of thermal effects on the hair (in fact, there is no reason for this), recommended method of lengthening and increasing the density of hair with ribbons. It is chosen by those who can not boast of strong and strong strands.
The method is based on gluing fragments of donor hair into the root zone of their own.
- The work is performed faster than with keratin buildup.
- The cost of the service is less, as the technology is simplified.
- No difficulties in the care during the operation of the donor material.
- There are no toxic components in the glue, so it is suitable even for people with respiratory problems and allergic reactions.
Of the shortcomings of the tape extension, only one is known – the places of gluing the hair can be detected if the hair is built into a high hairstyle.
If you do not know which method is preferred for your hair type, contact the salon to the profile master. Leave the address in your bookmarks https://uashophair.com/ to get informative information about hair and new products of hairdressing.