You can acquire knowledge on your own or by following the advice of practitioners. In the first case, there is no confidence that you will master everything as it should. Turning to experienced people, you initially avoid unforgivable mistakes. Let's look at where it is better to learn hair extensions in Kiev: at a hairdressing school or at a specific master.
Features of the hairdressing school.
1. You can choose a comprehensive training or a course from a specific master.
2. A group is recruited where learning and practicing is more fun. You can discuss learning elements with new friends, share your successes, and learn something other than the course topic.
3. You study the program in advance, see the cost and related discounts (if you are on a promotional offer).
4. Materials are usually provided at an additional cost or are included in the course program, which is notified in advance.
5. In training hairdressing schools, everything and everyone is "tied" to the dates of classes. If you missed something, you can be temporarily "attached" to another group.
6. Upon completion, you will receive a diploma indicating that you have actually acquired a qualification.
The peculiarity of training is that only experienced and well-known professionals are invited to conduct courses. You are guaranteed to get the right knowledge from those people who are able not only to show, but also to convey information at the level of understanding and memorization. Beginners need to take a course "from scratch", and those who want to improve their skills or get acquainted with a new method of hair extension, it is enough to attend a seminar or master class.
Educational institutions must have a license to conduct their activities and pass accreditation. It is advantageous for the school to recruit more students in order to optimize the total cost of classes and transfer the announced fee to an experienced teacher, without forgetting about their share of profit. Therefore, we do not have to rely on an individual explanation of the material, if suddenly something is unclear or does not work, as others do.
Private training with an individual specialist.
1. Among those who want to try out mentoring, you choose the desired master. This may be an experienced friend, a specialist recommended by a good friend, or a well-known person, about whom you will be able to mention in the future something like this: "I studied with myself...".
2. Depending on the ability and desire to invest in yourself, you can take training in a mini-group or in an individual mode. In the first case, in addition to realizing the importance of passing the training, you will be "spurred" by the results of other students. In the second case, you will be able to work out the smallest nuances that may be missed during General training, and find out for yourself all the difficult moments, performing hair extensions for the model under the strict guidance and vigilant supervision of the master.
3. Materials are provided by the master himself. If desired, you can specify which hair you would like to practice with (a certain color, length, texture). If the master has a wide profile, dealing with building hot and cold methods, the student is given the right to choose what he would like to study.
4. If you missed classes due to illness or other serious reasons, you can catch up next time. If necessary, you can order additional lessons, but they will have to pay extra.
Do not refuse if you have the opportunity to talk to a hair extension master beforehand, or even better-to get to one of the practical classes, even if it is taken for a symbolic fee. This way you will quickly understand whether the style of teaching you have seen is suitable for you, and how carefully the specialist treats the questions and problems of students who are learning the basics of the profession.
Look at uashophair.com join the world of professionals!