If this topic is of interest, you probably want to know: why and what tool is used to Polish hair. The service is absolutely harmless and is performed mechanically. It is well in demand in Kiev, so we want to talk in detail about the procedure and delve into the nuances.
Technology of conducting.
The master in the salon performs polishing (the second step of this action) for 1-2 hours. Initially, the hair is aligned along the length – this will help the Styler. The tool is taken with wide working surfaces to place a thin layer inside the strand.
Clipper with attachment. It is the wearable element that cuts the ends by 3-10 mm. the Nozzle smoothly processes the strand without pulling it, so there are no unpleasant sensations. The work is very laborious, can perform up to 3 hours on long, thick hair. The result of the work is a silky smoothness of the hair, from which the dry and forked ends are cut off.
How to achieve the maximum period of hair grooming.
The result persists for 3-4 months, provided gentle care with infrequent use of a hair dryer, Curling irons and straightening "iron". Sometimes it is possible to save the effect obtained initially for up to six months. Much depends on the quality of the master's work.
You can perform polishing yourself, but only for those who have the knowledge and skills to perform the procedure on others. Polishing is performed when there are two mirrors, but this does not guarantee a 100% result. The master sees the hair from all sides, so it is easier for him to cut the tips.
You can extend the retention period of the Polish using the following actions:
- combing with a soft brush or comb with wide teeth, when the hair is completely dry after washing;
- vitamin therapy or regular intake of calcium-containing drugs;
- products that nourish hair and make it easier to comb;
- exclude the use of shampoos with sulfates and parabens.
Who we recommend:
- lovers of daily thermal treatments with hair;
- those who have excessively dry hair, strongly electrified, often broken and whipped;
- girls who are fond of hair coloring;
- those who want to put the strands in order and do not want to do a long haircut.
The hair of medium density and more luxuriant gets a wonderful look.
Advantages and disadvantages of the service.
- The hairstyle looks amazing: and after 3 months, it looks like you left the salon or just made a lamination of your hair.
- Combing is done easily and without tangling.
- There is an increased smoothness and tactile softness of the hair.
- All raised tips are removed, creating a feeling of untidiness and unkemptness.
- Smooth and very neat hair cut.
It is undesirable to do polishing for those who have excessively rare, very thin or curly hair.
For those who want to keep up to date with news from the field of hairdressing, we recommend the site uashophair.com bookmark it. We regularly publish interesting first-hand materials.